In order to prevent the Play Music app from a randomly stopping the music, the Shuffle option in the app must be turned off. Although turning off the Shuffle option does not play the songs in the playlist in the random order,it usually stops music from stopping abruptly.
By following the steps given below, you can easily turn off the Shuffle option in the Play Music app, and prevent songs from stopping randomly.
- Switch on your Android Smartphone.
- Tap the menu icon to go to the apps list.
- On the next interface, tap the Play Music icon to launch the app.
- Assuming that you are already playing a song.
- From the song’s interface, tap to disable the Shuffle icon (icon with the two crossed arrow) from the bottom-right corner.
Note: As soon as you disable Shuffle, the color of the Shuffle icon changes to black.
- Once done, you may prevent the music played in the Play Music app from stopping randomly.