Uploading your resume to LinkedIn is a simple process and requires just a few mouse clicks.
- Sign in to your LinkedIn account using a web browser.
- Click the Profile menu from menu bar at the top.
- On the profile interface, click the down arrow button located next to the Edit Profile button.
- From the expanded options, click Import resume.
- On the Import resume popup box, click the Choose File button.
Note: Resume must be in Microsoft Word, PDF, Text or HTML format and up to 500 KB in size.
- From the Open popup window, locate and double-click your resume file.
- Back on the Import resume popup box, click the Upload resume button to upload the resume.
- On the Review Experience and Education interface, populate the fields and modify the information if and as required.
- Finally, click the Save Changes button from the bottom to save the changes.