IF YOU HAVE 2.2.X
1. Download SuperOneClick [http://shortfuse.org/?page_id=2], decompress it and open the exe.
2. On your phone open Settings > Applications > Development > Check Android Debugging Enabled.
3. Make sure you have Kies installed, if don't install it first.
4. Connect your phone with USB cable, and wait until SuperOneClick detect it.
5. Click Shell Root
6. Wait until prompt appear and click Yes
7. You have root access now, so be careful.
IF YOU HAVE 2.3.X
1. Download root package zip [http://www.mediafire.com/?29wrwj7i1r7ivlr] (Do not decompress)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Insert your phone's SD Card to computer
4. Copy the downloaded root package to the SD Card
5. Insert back SD Card to phone
6. Press Home button and Power button simultaneously
7. Until the SAMSUNG logo appears, release Power button, BUT KEEP HOLD HOME BUTTON.
8. You will see "Android Recovery 3e"
9. Use volume rockers to highlight and home button to select
10. Choose Apply update from SD Card
11. Locate the copied root package and press Home
12. Wait until success text appear
13. Go Back and Choose Reboot.
17. You have root access now, so be careful.