Solved! Unlock bios password fujitsu t900

G

i have a very nasty pissed off ex girlfriend who thought it was very funny to put a bios password on my new fujitsu t900! can anyone help me reset it? greatly app. simon email : [redacted]

Solution
First you arent suppose to post personal info like a email address.

You can usually reset the bios password by removing the CMOS battery. Shut down the laptop, remove the CMOS batt for 30 sec. or more, reinstall and boot up the laptop.

You will have to disassemble it some to find it but it should erase the password.
Most are located under the keyboard or behind the panel for the memory you may have to physically remove the battery or it may have a connector that runs from the battery to the motherboard.

d1rtyju1c3

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2010
First you arent suppose to post personal info like a email address.

You can usually reset the bios password by removing the CMOS battery. Shut down the laptop, remove the CMOS batt for 30 sec. or more, reinstall and boot up the laptop.

You will have to disassemble it some to find it but it should erase the password.
Most are located under the keyboard or behind the panel for the memory you may have to physically remove the battery or it may have a connector that runs from the battery to the motherboard.

Solution