What is the best sub $200 “gaming” phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

remixislandmusic

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
I need a new phone for gaming, watching youtube, and web surfing. i currently have an phone 5s and ipod 6th gen that has bad battery life and cannot run the games i play well. i want a powerful phone with a decent amount of ram, a fast cpu, and a decent gpu. i would also like a full hd screen and good battery life. i dont care much about a good microphone and i just want a decent camera and speaker. A 3.5mm jack would be nice

Solution

A used 6s is in your price range, on Android there is the Moto G6 or Nokia 6.1, a used Samsung S7 maybe if you look around.

remixislandmusic

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from remixislandmusic : "What is the best sub $200 “gaming” phone"

I need a new phone for gaming, watching youtube, and web surfing. i currently have an phone 5s and ipod 6th gen. They both are simmilar and have bad battery life, cannot run the games i play, and sub 720p screens. i want a powerful phone with a decent amount of ram, a fast cpu, and a decent gpu. i would also like a full hd screen and good battery life. i dont care much about a good microphone and i just want a decent camera and speaker. A 3.5mm jack would be nice

remixislandmusic

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from remixislandmusic : "What is the best sub $200 “gaming” phone"

I need a new phone for gaming, watching youtube, and web surfing. i currently have an phone 5s and ipod 6th gen. They both are simmilar and have bad battery life, cannot run the games i play, and sub 720p screens. i want a powerful phone with a decent amount of ram, a fast cpu, and a decent gpu. i would also like a full hd screen and good battery life. i dont care much about a good microphone and i just want a decent camera and speaker. A 3.5mm jack would be nice

remixislandmusic

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from remixislandmusic : "Best sub $200 phone"

A used 6s is in your price range, on Android there is the Moto G6 or Nokia 6.1, a used Samsung S7 maybe if you look around.

Solution
Oct 20, 2018
The Blu VIVO XI+ seems like a good choice. It is over $200 (it's about $300), but with 6 GB of ram and a Mediatek Helio P60 octa-core processor putting out 2.0 GHz, and 128 GB of internal storage, it's hard to beat. It also has a 16+5 megapixel rear camera setup with laser AF, and a 16-megapixel selfie camera with flash. It also has 3D infrared face id (like the iPhone 10). There's also a fingerprint scanner if you don't want to use face ID. It also has a 3,050 MAh battery with wireless charging, and a MALI-G72 MP3 GPU. Not to mention it also has dual bottom speakers with DTS. For the rest of the specs, go here: https://www.gsmarena.com/blu_vivo_xi+-9307.php A slight problem is there is no sign of our friend jack. (I mean the headphone jack) Hopefully, this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.