Your question
Solved

Can i watch tv on my android phn with out having myservice or internet

Tags:
  • TV
  • Android
  • Home Theatre
  • Internet Connection
  • Internet
Last response: in Streaming Video & TVs
April 24, 2018 8:12:24 AM

Can i can I watch TV without having my Cricket service or an internet connection on my Android smartphone

More about : watch android phn myservice internet

April 24, 2018 8:16:24 AM

Where would you be getting a signal from without one of those options?
m
0
l
a b x TV
a b Ë Android
April 24, 2018 8:31:45 AM

since those are the only 2 ways to get a signal to the phone, i'd say the answer is an easy no.

either a data signal from the phone company or wifi is needed for the phone to talk to any service. you'll need one or the other to be able to be able to watch any stream on the phone.
m
0
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !

Best solution

April 24, 2018 8:37:27 AM

You can get one of those dedicated TV phones. They use an Antenna to receive signal and you can watch TV for free.

Update: Apparently there is also some Antennae sold separately which you can connect to your android via micro USB
Share
April 24, 2018 9:41:17 AM

You would still need a tuner besides the antenna.
m
0
l
April 24, 2018 11:39:31 AM

Corwin65 said:
You would still need a tuner besides the antenna.


No, tuning is done by some kind of box like thingy containing the circuitry which directly connects to an android phone via Micro USB and the antenna go into the end of that box
m
0
l
April 24, 2018 12:34:51 PM

Seyed22Shaheen said:
Corwin65 said:
You would still need a tuner besides the antenna.


No, tuning is done by some kind of box like thingy containing the circuitry which directly connects to an android phone via Micro USB and the antenna go into the end of that box


Exactly, he would need a tuner.
m
0
l
April 26, 2018 7:40:26 AM

Corwin65 said:
Seyed22Shaheen said:
Corwin65 said:
You would still need a tuner besides the antenna.


No, tuning is done by some kind of box like thingy containing the circuitry which directly connects to an android phone via Micro USB and the antenna go into the end of that box


Exactly, he would need a tuner.


Let me clear this up, the Tv "antenna" for Android phone is sold WITH the Tuner and the Antenna together as a set. You dont have to purchase it separately.
m
0
l
April 26, 2018 10:27:19 AM

Seyed22Shaheen said:
Corwin65 said:
Seyed22Shaheen said:
Corwin65 said:
You would still need a tuner besides the antenna.


No, tuning is done by some kind of box like thingy containing the circuitry which directly connects to an android phone via Micro USB and the antenna go into the end of that box


Exactly, he would need a tuner.


Let me clear this up, the Tv "antenna" for Android phone is sold WITH the Tuner and the Antenna together as a set. You dont have to purchase it separately.


Ok now It makes sense.
m
0
l
May 15, 2018 9:57:42 AM

Corwin65 said:
Where would you be getting a signal from without one of those options?


m
0
l
May 15, 2018 10:00:52 AM

That's what I'm trying to find out if there's a alternative if there's a wifi signal vgv)
m
0
l
a c 306 x TV
a c 172 Ë Android
May 16, 2018 11:06:11 AM

Never knew there was a OTA tuner for phones, https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Receiver-Android-Based-T...

This would only work in areas and for channels available with an antenna though. You are not going to get premium channels and very likely not more than a handful of other channels.
m
1
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS