HP 250 G6 vs Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15IKBN

MIIFOO

Honorable
Jun 10, 2013
Hello guys!

I am studying software development and I am going to buy a new laptop (only for coding/studying purposes).
After some browsing I ended up between:
1) HP 250 G6 (i5-7200U/8GB/256GB/FHD/No OS)
2) Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15IKBN (i5-7200U/8GB/256GB/FHD/No OS)

They both cover my needs concerning CPU, RAM, SSD and GPU and they both cost about the same (HP is a bit more expensive).

Their differences to me seem minor (like the HP is lighter). However, I do not know many things about laptops and propably there are more things that make them diffferent.

Which one do you believe that I should go for?

Thank you,
Mike

Solution
The Ideapad has a antiglare display (the HP dont).

Yeah, that is the unique difference (plus the weight).

Personally I would chosse the HP, because:

-The desing is better for me
-Has a better panel than the Lenovo (the antiglare only works in very sunny places)
-According to reviews the battery life is longer whit normal use.

Note: according to Amazon these laps arent FHD, their resolutions are 768 (1366x768), if you want a similar FHD anti glare model whit more battery, retroiluminated KB (only a extra),and many more features you should check a Flex 3 or 4 from Lenovo, it may be more expensive but they are worth it.

FINAL CONCLUSSION: between that two laps, the HP is better for me.

Greetings and sorry for bad eng

maineim

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
The Ideapad has a antiglare display (the HP dont).

Yeah, that is the unique difference (plus the weight).

Personally I would chosse the HP, because:

-The desing is better for me
-Has a better panel than the Lenovo (the antiglare only works in very sunny places)
-According to reviews the battery life is longer whit normal use.

Note: according to Amazon these laps arent FHD, their resolutions are 768 (1366x768), if you want a similar FHD anti glare model whit more battery, retroiluminated KB (only a extra),and many more features you should check a Flex 3 or 4 from Lenovo, it may be more expensive but they are worth it.

FINAL CONCLUSSION: between that two laps, the HP is better for me.

Greetings and sorry for bad eng

Solution