value of my 2010 toshiba laptop

sweetmsl39

Prominent
Dec 11, 2017
i have i think its a 2010 Toshiba Satellite C55-A5220 and i'm trying to sell it and i would like to know the current value of my laptop so i can be fair on the price to who buys it. its i believe a 64 b
windows i don't know to much more about it.

Solution
On the one hand you did not specify system specs, on the other hand it is old enough to the point where it does not matter too much.

If CPU is i3/i5 then I would say $70-100
If CPU is pentium, celeron or Core2Duo/Core2Quad then $50-80

If battery does not hold a charge (20 minutes or less) $30-40

This is a general assumption with A) not seeing the laptop and B) having no idea of your local market.

gotta be honest, something that old, you are going to have issues with anyone wanting to purchase. As the owner of a computer store that sells refurbished laptops, I would offer you a $10 trade in towards the purchase of a newer machine or we would recycle it for free. I think realistic value on open market, maybe 60-80 US dollars

On the one hand you did not specify system specs, on the other hand it is old enough to the point where it does not matter too much.

If CPU is i3/i5 then I would say $70-100
If CPU is pentium, celeron or Core2Duo/Core2Quad then $50-80

If battery does not hold a charge (20 minutes or less) $30-40

This is a general assumption with A) not seeing the laptop and B) having no idea of your local market.

Solution