Help! 2500$ gaming laptop for overclocking

Lpnam9114

Prominent
Jul 19, 2017
Buying a gaming laptop for 2500$
Which is the best site to buy one?
Tell me about your experience with performance, heat and customer service
Currently requiring a gtx 1070 laptop, 15-15"6 screen, 4 hours of battery life +above. If possible suggest some laptops that have gtx1080 (with or without MAX-Q).

1. What is your budget?
2500$
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15-15"6
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Nothing particular but G-SYNC =on
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Desktop replacement, need overclocking able
5. How much battery life do you need?
3hours+(idle)
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Gta 5 ultra settings and Redux mod 30-60 fps
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
PowerPoint???????
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
1TB hybrid hard drive
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
{null}
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
4-5 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
{null}
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Eurocom(Tornado f5,student discount) , maingear(stylish light and quality) , digital storm(recommend) , falcon northwest(good customer service, generally high quality) , XMG(German zie good :)) , alienware(stylish, mainstream brand, overseas warranty) ........
13. What country do you live in?
Vietnam but i can get it from USA, my sister lives there
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Black friday or student discounts????
XMG laptops shipping to US?

P/s:should i wait for the new icore and nivida graphics card to be implemented into laptop or should buy it now. Any chance with gtx-1080-ti-in-laptops?????

Lpnam9114

Prominent
Jul 19, 2017
XOTIC pc, so many people has recommended me that page, but i dont know about its thermal management, from what i have researched they handle it a bit bad or in some cases very bad and that would not fit for my uses of overclocking, do you have any experience with the company?

That is not a PC brand, just a site to buy them from. Laptops are not really made for overclocking, if you do, it will get hot unless you buy a huge one with very big heatsinks. Gaming laptops will get hot there is no getting around that.

Countgreen

Prominent
Jun 24, 2017

I have a laptop from them and they have great customer support. They will apply new thermal paste and extra copper heat sinks to your PC too if your worried about heat issues. They have a lot off different brands to choose from and they always have something on sale. Any laptop at your price range will be fine.

Lpnam9114

Prominent
Jul 19, 2017
@hang-the-9
Thx first and yeah laptop is not suitable for overclocking but from people buying the p570dm2-g(sager 9153), they said that the thermal management is not good even for daily tasks, they have many times suffer an overheat and lose all their work, is this true?
@Countgreen
Agree, XOTIC Pc got my approve for customer service, some might say they are as good as Alienware. The fact that they have painting and custom paint is amazing. But another concern of mine is that their quality as rated on other sites are not worthwhile, i have included in my question for a long term sustainable laptop(4-5 years) so i am looking for top notch quality

BTW:anyone ever successfully order a XMG laptop to USA? And how?