Your question

Please can anybody tell me how to find the location of sim card slot in my laptop

Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
March 17, 2017 6:32:59 PM

My laptop is hp probook 450 G2

More about : find location sim card slot laptop

March 17, 2017 6:38:56 PM

There is a digital card reader slot on the front left side
m
-1
l
March 17, 2017 7:26:29 PM

  • Did you check under the service door? Or it may not even have one at all.
    m
    -1
    l
    Related resources
    March 17, 2017 7:30:01 PM

    jty0yt said:
    There is a digital card reader slot on the front left side


    He's looking for a SIM card slot. :D 

    m
    0
    l
    March 18, 2017 7:21:26 PM

    I chicked under the service door but i can't find where to put it and yes it has sim card slot
    m
    -1
    l
    March 19, 2017 10:07:42 AM

    This is the problem i checked​ under the service door but i can't see any sim card slot
    m
    0
    l
    March 19, 2017 12:11:57 PM

    i think this is your issue

    Inserting a SIM card "(select products only)"

    it sounds like the sim card slot isnt on all version of the laptop
    m
    0
    l
    March 19, 2017 12:44:54 PM

    ccampy said:
    i think this is your issue

    Inserting a SIM card "(select products only)"

    it sounds like the sim card slot isnt on all version of the laptop


    EXACTLY!
    m
    0
    l
    March 19, 2017 12:47:21 PM

    Hosam_3 said:
    This is the problem i checked​ under the service door but i can't see any sim card slot


    That's why I asked if you could see the SIM card slot in device manager.

    I suspect that you're mistaken about your laptop having one.
    m
    0
    l
    less than a minute ago

    Thanks guys
    m
    0
    l
    Tom’s guide in the world
    • Germany
    • France
    • Italy
    • Ireland
    • UK
    Follow Tom’s guide
    Subscribe to our newsletter
    • add to twitter
    • add to facebook
    • ajouter un flux RSS