Your question
Solved

Razer Blade Stealth quality/reliability

Tags:
  • Reviews
  • CPUs
  • Razer
Last response: in Laptop General Discussion
October 1, 2016 10:49:26 PM

How reliable is the Razer Blade Stealth? I read the reviews and they don't look good. Has anyone bought the New Razer Blade Stealth with Kabylake CPU?

More about : razer blade stealth quality reliability

a b à CPUs
October 2, 2016 3:24:56 AM

It's a good machine and has a solid design but Razer products build quality(in general) aren't very high compared to other brands like ASUS etc.
m
0
l
October 2, 2016 3:28:57 AM

The new Stealths were suppose to ship out on the 30th so I'd wait a couple days or a week and then look up some reviews. The older model was considered to be pretty well build though.
m
0
l
Related resources
October 2, 2016 9:59:45 PM

Thank you all! Agree, I'll wait for some reviews.
m
0
l
October 3, 2016 2:41:23 PM

Kevin_201 said:
How reliable is the Razer Blade Stealth? I read the reviews and they don't look good. Has anyone bought the New Razer Blade Stealth with Kabylake CPU?


I have the New Razer Blade Stealth with the Kaby Lake processor. The build quality seems to be on par with my 2014 MacBook Pro. Fast, cool, and super-sexy. Had it 2 weeks and loving it.
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
October 3, 2016 4:37:34 PM

Kevin_201 said:
Thank you all! Agree, I'll wait for some reviews.


They are good. Still, at that pricepoint I don't think they are the most adequate option. Besides that the 7500U only offers a slightly better performance compared to a 6500U

What do you want it for? Gaming? Web browsing? When it comes to ultrabooks I'd rather pick a DELL XPS o Zenbook, or even a macbook or macbook pro

m
0
l
October 4, 2016 10:24:35 AM

Oliver_21 said:
Kevin_201 said:
Thank you all! Agree, I'll wait for some reviews.


They are good. Still, at that pricepoint I don't think they are the most adequate option. Besides that the 7500U only offers a slightly better performance compared to a 6500U

What do you want it for? Gaming? Web browsing? When it comes to ultrabooks I'd rather pick a DELL XPS o Zenbook, or even a macbook or macbook pro



I like the XPS 13 also, but it's more $$$ than Razer Blade Stealth. Since the XPS 13 with Kaby Lake is out, hopefully they'll discount the Sky Lake model. I've been waiting for Asus UX360UA but don't know if it will land in the US.

My usage is mixed which includes web, programming, some audio/video editing, and I need a light one for travelling.
m
0
l

Best solution

a b à CPUs
October 4, 2016 2:37:30 PM

Kevin_201 said:
Oliver_21 said:
Kevin_201 said:
Thank you all! Agree, I'll wait for some reviews.


They are good. Still, at that pricepoint I don't think they are the most adequate option. Besides that the 7500U only offers a slightly better performance compared to a 6500U

What do you want it for? Gaming? Web browsing? When it comes to ultrabooks I'd rather pick a DELL XPS o Zenbook, or even a macbook or macbook pro



I like the XPS 13 also, but it's more $$$ than Razer Blade Stealth. Since the XPS 13 with Kaby Lake is out, hopefully they'll discount the Sky Lake model. I've been waiting for Asus UX360UA but don't know if it will land in the US.

My usage is mixed which includes web, programming, some audio/video editing, and I need a light one for travelling.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXRLOEeSC9Q

When it comes to performance, the 6500U and the 7500U are quite similar, specially in CPU performance

Share
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS