i just got the dt 990 250ohm + sound blaster z and i want the setting to run it

darkside-ksa

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
hi

can u please give me the right setting to run the headphone on its maximum ?

from the setting in the sound card + windows setting or anything iam a new to this

Solution
I wouldn't run them on maximum volume you might damage your ears!

In terms of windows, settings make sure windows is recognizing the Z and in the windows I like to set volume at 50%, but you might want to play around with the settings. Just don't set it too high because you'll be mostly using the Sound Card Z for all your settings. Cranking up both could cause some distortion.

For the Sound Blaster card, my setting might be different than yours. And I set different custom settings depending on what kind of music I'm listening to or movies, or TV and gaming. So you have to set levels to your liking.

Feel free to ask more detailed questions so we can better help you. BTW, nice headphones and soundcard!

Happy listening, the Prisoner...
I wouldn't run them on maximum volume you might damage your ears!

In terms of windows, settings make sure windows is recognizing the Z and in the windows I like to set volume at 50%, but you might want to play around with the settings. Just don't set it too high because you'll be mostly using the Sound Card Z for all your settings. Cranking up both could cause some distortion.

For the Sound Blaster card, my setting might be different than yours. And I set different custom settings depending on what kind of music I'm listening to or movies, or TV and gaming. So you have to set levels to your liking.

Feel free to ask more detailed questions so we can better help you. BTW, nice headphones and soundcard!

Happy listening, the Prisoner...

Solution

darkside-ksa

Distinguished
May 5, 2011

thank you

going to try that and find what is good for me =)