1000€ laptop for work with dedicated GPU

TuCZnak

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014
1. What is your budget?
1000€ (1350$), but it can stretch a bit

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
12"-15.6"

3. What screen resolution do you want?
Something that's 16:10 is preferred, but I understand that these aren't made as much nowadays. So anything will do, but I don't want hi-dpi display (anything above 1920x1200). Also it's necessary that screen will be gleamless.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable, the more mobile, the better.

5. How much battery life do you need?
At least 3 hours of office work. Battery should be swappable by user.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes, sometimes I'll play some low-end games.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Mostly programming and office work.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Doesn't matter at all.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
No.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
At least 2 years, but probably longer.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Doesn't matter what kind, but it should be swappable so I can change it for second HDD tray. Not a killer feature though.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
It should be an established brand, I don't want some two year old chinese company or something like that.

13. What country do you live in?
Czech Republic (European Union), but I can buy from Germany really easily.

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Laptop will be used mostly for programming, so I need a dedicated GPU that will support at least OpenGL 3.3. I also need a good keyboard with some sort of light source (backligh or LED in the lid). About connectors, I need at least 3 USB's (doesn't matter if 2.0 or 3.0), headphone jack, display output and LAN. Card reader would be a nice bonus. Before this I was using HP Elitebook 2540p, so the more similarities, the better.