1200$ Gaming Laptop

Solution
I was reading the Code of Conduct and don't think this is against the rules, but if it is please delete this post.

I have a 2 month old gaming laptop I bought from Xiotic, it's been an amazing laptop. I'm looking to sell it though due to engagement plans, and I don't use it as much as I thought (I also have a gaming desktop :)).

I've been cautious about selling it via ebay and the like due to scammers. I'd be willing to sell it within your budget (I paid ~1400 for the laptop).

I don't want to post the specs unless it is acceptable by the Code of Conduct, but if you're interested let me know :)

Tee312

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
I was reading the Code of Conduct and don't think this is against the rules, but if it is please delete this post.

I have a 2 month old gaming laptop I bought from Xiotic, it's been an amazing laptop. I'm looking to sell it though due to engagement plans, and I don't use it as much as I thought (I also have a gaming desktop :)).

I've been cautious about selling it via ebay and the like due to scammers. I'd be willing to sell it within your budget (I paid ~1400 for the laptop).

I don't want to post the specs unless it is acceptable by the Code of Conduct, but if you're interested let me know :)

Solution