600-700 gaming laptop $$$

Apr 6, 2013
1. What is your budget?
600-700 bucks.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Anything over 14"

3. What screen resolution do you want?
Not incredibly important.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Yep

5. How much battery life do you need?
at least 3 hours more would be perfect.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Battlefield 3 ,StarCraft II/HOTS at least medium on battlefield 3 I play on very low on hots so doesnt matter on that but at least medium on bf3 with 30+fps

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Just gaming.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Probably no more than 300gb.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
None.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
As long as possible lol.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
None.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I would avoid Alienware for just the alienware name being the big $$$ of the laptop/gear/anything I would like something else than alienware.

13. What country do you live in?
USA

jaxst

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834231001

read the reviews on this, people say you really can't tell it is refurbished, asus makes really good gaming/multimedia laptops, build quality is good and cooling is great, battery life is pretty good on this model 3-5 hours is achievable, not gaming of course, back lit keyboard, 14 inch display (not too big), 660m is good enough to run BF3 on med and a lot more games, i don't think you will be unsatisfied with this product, it is one of the better deals out right now, also you can find a 50 dollar rebate card for this model on the internet to drop it down to 650

for 70 dollars more, for a total of 770 you can get something

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/builder.workflow:Enter?mtm-item=:000001C9:0000ED9C:&cid=us%3acse%3aoN1bIt%3aca%7cGoogleBase%7c59369912&CAWELAID=1929030696&catargetid=1608281402&cadevice=c&cagpspn=pla

you can get the lenovo y410p, better performance, good quality for the most part and provides exceptional performance for this price range.